Advanced Diploma in Business Management
Advanced Diploma in Business Management (Mandarin)
– This unit provides an understanding of the economy with discussions on GNP, GDP, etc. Factors affecting economics are also discussed and this includes business cycle, unemployment, inflation, deflation, monetary and fiscal policies.
2. Operations Management
– – This unit provides students with the knowledge of the different concepts of operations management. These include the different planning and analysis tools, quality management techniques and standards, and supply chain management. 3. Management
3. Management Accounting
– – This unit introduces the use of accounting information for management planning and decision making. Topics covered will include the different types of costing and costing analysis. In addition, budgeting and control is also be included.
4. Information Technology in Business
– – This unit provides an understanding of the different applications of IT in business and this include ERP, CRM, e-marketing and knowledge management. This unit will also discuss the trends and issues of IT applications for future business applications.
5. Business Law
– This unit covers the basic concepts of the legal system in Singapore. It will discuss about the different components of business law including company law, contract law, agency law, and intellectual property law.
6. Human Resource Management
– This unit provides students with the knowledge of the different activities used in building human resources within an organization. This includes recruitment & selection management, designing compensations and benefits programs, planning for training & development of staffs. Issues affecting this function will also be discussed and this includes aging population, globalization, etc.。
— The Advanced Diploma in Business Management (Mandarin) has new commencement every month.
aged 18 years old or above
Academic Qualification：A Diploma in Business Management, or
any other recognized diploma with 2 years’ work experiences;商业管理大专文凭， 或者 其他领域的受认可的大专文凭+两年工作经验；
Application with other qualifications will be checked on a case-by-case basis.
Language Requirement: Pass O Level Chinese subject OR
any other recognized Chinese-taught Certificate in Business or Management fields.
Students must pass all 6 compulsory subjects.
Teacher-student ratio 1:28
Face to face classroom teaching;
Windsor Management College