Certificate in Business Management
Certificate in Business Management (Mandarin)
The Certificate in Business Management programme is a pre-diploma preparatory route programme designed to provide and equip students for entry into their respective pathway .
1. have a sound foundation for understanding contemporary business issues;
2. understand concepts in management;
3. develop skills to analyze real world business issues;
4. demonstrate and enhanced capability in analytical, diagnostic, investigative and writing skills
The Certificate in Business Management is a 4-months course, comprising of 4 Modules .
Following are the 4 modules ;
1. Introduction to Marketing
2. Introduction to Principal of Accounting
3. Introduction to Business Management
4. Business Communication I
Modules will be conducted in formal instructor-led classroom sessions where students are introduced to the course discipline.
Grade A – 70%+ Distinction
Grade B – 61-69% Credit
Grade C – 50-60% Pass
Grade D – 0-49% Fail
15 years old
Min. “N” Level with 3 passes (Grade 5 or above) OR its equivalent.
OR min 9 years of Formal Education.
Students unable to meet English Language requirements will be required to take a 4 to 9 months of Windsor Management College English Language programs.
Min. “N” Level with 3 passes (at least 5 passes) in Chinese OR its equivalent
OR min 9 years of Formal Education taught in Chinese .
Message to us
Every month of a year
Student must at least have a pass grade for all modules of the course
Windsor Management College
Certificate in Business Management are registered as two courses with CPE: Inlcuding Certificate in Business Management and Certificate in Business Management (Mandarin)
Student who successfully completed the Certificate in Business Management can proceed to Diploma in Business Management