Advanced Diploma in Business Studies (E-learning)
Advanced Diploma in Business Studies (E-learning) aims to provide essential knowledge and skills for business practitioners and those who wish to purse better knowledge in the field of business. The Course is taught and assessed in English, on E-Learning basis.
Minimum Age: 18 years old or above; AND
Academic Route: Any of the requirements below:
1. 3 ‘A’ Level Passed (Pass grade is “C” for H1, H2 courses, and the pass grade is “Pass” for H3 courses. OR
2. A diploma in business-related fields OR
3. Applicant who is 30 years’ old or above with 9 years’ formal education and 8 years’ work experience will be considered on case by case basis.
Pass the College’s English Test (minimum 60 out of 100)
Students must complete all the subjects, by submitting assignments.
Please refer to Fee Breakdown Table
Part time, E-learning,
Mode of Assessment:
Advanced Diploma in Business Studies
Windsor Management College
1. Corporate Strategy and Planning
The aim of this module is to develop the knowledge, understanding and skills necessary to develop the skills in corporate strategic and planning.
2. Managing in Organisations
The aim of this unit is to help learners develop an understanding of the key elements in organisation structure, organisational strategy, organisaitonal management and organisational change.
3. Strategic Marketing Management
This unit aims to help learners to understand the concepts in strategic marketing management, and its principles and methods.
4. Strategic Human Resource Management
This module aims to equip learners with the ability to understand how to manage the human resource in order to achieve sustainable business performance.
5. Project Management
This unit aims to enable learners to develop the knowledge and skills to analyse business objectives to identify potential projects and evaluate their feasibility, as well as monitoring, controlling, closing and reviewing the success of a project.
6. International Business Case Study
This unit aims to enables learners to understand the operation of international business, the importance of globalisations in managing international business.
Message to us