OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (E-Learning)
The program aims to develop strategic management and leadership skills for learners to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. This program allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership and leadership in the workplace.
Minimum Age: 21 years old or above; AND
Any of the requirements below:
1. An honour degree in related subject or an equivalent overseas qualification. OR
2. an UK Level 6 diploma. OR
3. Mature candidates of minimum 30 years old and at least 8 years of work experience can be considered on case-by-case basis. OR
4. Mature candidate with Diploma in related subject and 3 years of management experiences can be considered on case-by-case basis.
Applicant must meet any of the language requirement below:
1. Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B2 OR
2. Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) 51 OR
3. IELTS 5.5; Reading and Writing must be at least 5.5 OR
4. Pass the college’s English Test (minimum 60 out of 100)
8 months (Part-time, E-learning)
5/1/2023, 9/2/2023, 16/3/2023, 20/4/2023, 25/5/2023, 6/7/2023, 10/8/2023, 14/9/2023, 19/10/2023, 23/11/2023, 28/12/2023, 1/2/2024
Students must complete all the subjects, by submitting assignments.
The postgraduate consists of 6 modules：
1. Strategic Management
This unit is to develop learners’ understanding of strategic and change management models, as well as the ability to review strategic plans, to propose strategic options, to create implementation plans and to lead organisational change.
2. Strategic Leadership
This unit provides an in-depth understanding of the key principles and practice of leadership, to enhance the individuals’ knowledge, skills and attributes to effectively engage in the role and responsibilities required of an effective team player and leader of a team; being proactive in innovation and improvement to inform strategy and business planning within the organisation.
3. Strategic Human Resource Management
To develop learner’s understanding of how the effective strategic management of human resources supports the achievement of organisational objectives in different contexts. Learners will evaluate the contribution of strategic human resource management, and the application of leadership and management theory for organisational benefit.
4. Advanced Business Research Methods:
This unit aims to develop learner’s ability to prepare for various types of academically based management research through the development of a research proposal. Learners will develop a critical understanding of the philosophical, practical and ethical concepts of research within the context of the business environment.
5. Entrepreneurship and Innovation
This unit aims to introduce learners to the basis of business process and strategies related to enterprise and entrepreneurship, developing knowledge of enterprise and entrepreneurship in global context.
6. Strategic Marketing
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of the concepts, methods and technical aspects of strategic marketing and the challenges associated with marketing in today’s business environment, including how a strategy combines product development, promotion, distribution, pricing, relationship management and other elements.
Mode of Assessment:
Average Teacher-student Ratio: